Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Beginning

Well, today started my journey into my new life as a priest. All day I've been told of the hardships I must face, and of the things I must sustain from. I've been told by many to resist my urge for arcane magics in between my errands of "go fetch this" or "go kill that." While I may be able to smite mana worms with the best of them, I have yet to feel very priestly. I thought my training would more consist of books and practicing holy spells on my teachers...instead I'm left feeling more like an errand girl for cheap hire.

Perhaps the priesthood is a joke. In a few short hours I was able to advance in training through level 5, and seeing how there is only currently 80 different levels, I should be a so called holy "expert" within a few days time. I just don't feel the positive power inside me yet. Will I ever?

If the priesthood fails me, how am I ever to save my sister's soul from her wicked ways? Gypsy was once a wonderful mage, the top of her class and excellent at manipulating the arcane. Her demons consumed her though, and her obsession of fel energies has taken her over. Now she chants in demon tongues and summons the fires of hell itself. She's my only family I have...what if my holy endeavors aren't able to save her? This must work. I have my doubts thus far, but this must work!

Perhaps it is time to rest. I feel I have yet to accomplish anything, but I'm told that I will need my strength.




Shorel'aran.

No comments:

Post a Comment